Tomorrow I’ll go to Portland (OR), where on friday I’ll attend the RailsConf conference, together with other guys from Amazon.com.
There seem to be a lot of interesting projects and startup using Amazon Web Services in conjunction with Ruby, and RubyOnRails.
Here, starting tomorrow, you can see a full coverage of the event.
I’m particularly interested in learning more about:
- Fiveruns, a monitoring tool.
- EnterpriseDB, providing PostgreSQL services (based on AWS)
- MagLev, scaling solutions for Ruby.
- Rightscale, cloud computing management system (based on AWS)
- Heroku, a RubyOnRails platform (based on AWS)
well, see you there then!