Ok, let me have fun for a minute.
I’ve taken the picture below at Changi Airport, the main Airport in Singapore.
I thought it was funny to have these signs together.
I couldn’t resist to imagine this guy that:
- Has a huge meal at the Airport;
- Feels the urgency to visit a restroom for some “serious” output;
- However, his meal so unhealthy and so abundant, that he can’t “output” anything;
- Ok, he goes to the prayer room, and asks God to help him.
- God doesn’t listen: his last resort is the Clinic.
- If even the Clinic cannot help, there’s a train that goes directly to the Sky. Heaven or Hell, who can tell?
All in one picture. Funny :)